land fragmentation means breaking down of land into smaller sizes for farming purposes.
The major reason here for land fragmentation is the availability of land that are not much for people to farm this results into large skin fragmentation
of land so that it will be enough for the available farmers to have access in eac skin fragmentation of land so that it will be enough for the available farmers to have access in each planting season. Haven’t said much about land
fragmentation and the process of fragmentation we will do Justice to looking at the effect of land fragmentation
<h2> effects of land fragmentation</h2>
the effect of land fragmentation cannot be overemphasized but in this post I am going to list a few effects of fragmentation of agricultural land and this proces the effect of land fragmentation cannot be overemphasized but in this post
I am going to list a few effects of fragmentation of agricultural land and this processes are as follows
1. Land fragmentation reduces the production capacity of the Farmers
2. Fragmentation of land for farming purposes leads to destroying specialization. fragmentation of land for farming.
3. When it comes to land fragmentation in farming activities at leas when it comes to land fragmentation in farming activities it leads to loss of soil nutrients due to continuous cropping system of Agriculture on a piece of land
4. One very key effect of land fragmentation is that it forces the Farmer to reduce the varieties of crops he intends to use in one planting season
<h2>What are the causes of land fragmentation</h2>
The following are the major causes of land fragmentation in agricultural activities
1. The type of land ownership practice in an environment or community also affect the land issues of fragmentation
2. We cannot talk about land fragmentation fabrication oppose we cannot talk about land fragmentation for professional purposes when the issue of land tenure system is also practice and environment so in a nutshell land tenure system is a very important Factor contributing to land fragmentation
3. Lack of arable land when we say arable land is simply means land tha when we say arable land is simply means land that are still fertile for agricultural purposes that does not require fertilizer for farmers to access them and plant crops for better yield
the effect of overcrowding in agriculture is the result o is a result of farmers being much more in number than the available arable land for farming
5. The effect of urbanization.
Urbanization and migration basically causes a lot of effor urbanization and migration basically causes a lot of effect in terms of making farmer urbanisation and migration basically causes a lot of effect in terms of making farmers
crowding in an environment thereby using available land for farming
In all th in all the what actually affect fermentation is that the more we have farmer we have farmers surplus than the available land this invariably will lead to land fragmentation so that every available farmer I will have access to farmland no matter how small the piece of land will be for them to farm on
Thanks for coming to our page you can share this on social media or with your friends
You can leave a comment below by using our coming boss and Ric you can leave a comment below by using comment box and will reach you as soon as possible