leaf beetle pest of crop and the damages caused to farm produce
Categories : Uncategorized
What is leaf beetle pest of crop?
Leaf beetle pest of crops is an insect pest.
an example of biting and chewing insect pest of crop. Leaf insect pest of crop processes mandible and maxilla
Crops attacked by leaf beetle pest of crop
List the two types of crops is a major pest that attacks legumes like cow pea and soya beans.
It is easy for this pest of crop known as leaf beetle to attack legumes because the leguminous plant itself is succulent in nature and the leaves are fresh all season
Nature of damage and economic importance of leaf beetle pest of crop
1. Leaf beetle pest of crops is a type of pest that eat up the leaves of crops tremendously
2. This pest of crop known as leaf beetle pest stops each plant it attacks from carrying out photosynthesis by eating up the leaves
3. The attack of leaf beetle pest on crops reduces the yield of crop produce
4. Leaf beetle pest of crop causes stunt growth of plant crop
Prevention and control measures of leaf beetle pest of crops
1. To prevent the spread of leaf beetle pest on crops a farmer is to spray with quality insecticide and pesticide
2. Pest Resistant varieties of crop should be planted to avoid the attack of leaf beetle.
Thank you for coming to our page today to read some of your articles today.
it is important to note that the attack of any pests on crop will totally reduce its capacity to produce,
so care should be taken when we are going into farming practicespractices