WAYS OF FINANCING ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA
Nigeria is known to be an under developed nation. What this means is that Nigeria’s economy is below average in terms of being self sufficient.
How to boost Nigeria’s economic development
The following methods should be carried out with seriousness in order to achieve its millennium goal
- Internal borrowing, e.g. from banks.
Aids and grants from international economic organizations.
- Loans from international financial institutions, e.g. IMF and World Bank.
- Government savings and reserve
- Through budget surplus.
Revenue generated from investments.
- Privatization and commercialization of government-owned business enterprises.
- factors affecting the expansion of industries
- mineral resources and the mining industries
- demand and supply
- types of demand curve and used
- advertising industry
- factors of production
- joint stock company
- RINDER PESTS
148. NEWCASTLE DISEASE
149. BACTERIA DISEASES
153. FUNGAL DISEASES