What is dropsy disease or oedema disease of the kidneys? The dropsy diseases or Kidney is a condition in which the dropsy diseases of the Kidney is a condition in which the cells of Bowman’s capsules are unable to absorb water from the blood in the tubules.
What is dropsy disease or oedema disease of the kidneys?
This condition or as a result of the Bowman’s capsule which are an able to absorb water from the blood in the tubules,
this condition leads to the swelling of some parts of the body such as a face and ankles
Symptoms and effect of dropsy diseases of kidney
Some of the practical ways to understand and know that what is happening to you or anyone around you is a dropsy diseases of the kidney is to take a look at the following symptoms outlined below
1. Anyone affected with dropsy disease of the kidney will experience is swelling in faces and the ankles
2. This disease of the kidney causes sluggishness
3. The dropsy causes abdominal pain
Although the dropsy disease causes constant weakness or fatigue of the system but is not the major cause or the only cause of weakness of the body
Treatment and remedy of the dropsy disease of the kidney
In order to avoid or treat the in order to avoid or treat the dropsy disease of the kidney infection the following method should be observed carefully
1. Any patient feeling the above symptoms or probably just feel general body weakness should go for test and if the result comes back and you are infected with dropsy disease of the kidney then you should seek medical treatment from specialist doctors
2. Whenever you discover that you are infected with the dropsy diseases please you should be reducing the intake of water
3. Kidney transplant can be performed if the conditions are Critical