What is nephritis disease of the kidney?
Nephritis disease of the kidney is a condition in which the blood vessels in Bowman\’s capsule glomerular become inflamed and porous as a result of which they cannot carry out the functions of ultrafiltration completely.
Nephritis is a term used to describe inflammation of the kidneys. It is not a specific disease but rather a general term that refers to various conditions affecting the kidneys.
Nephritis can be caused by different factors, including infections, autoimmune disorders, and certain medications.
types of Nephritis disease
Here are some common types of nephritis:
Glomerulonephritis: This type of nephritis involves inflammation of the glomeruli, which are the tiny filters in the kidneys responsible for filtering waste and excess fluids from the blood. Glomerulonephritis can be acute (sudden onset) or chronic (long-term condition).
Interstitial nephritis: This type of nephritis affects the spaces between the kidney tubules. It is often caused by allergic reactions to medications, such as antibiotics or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
Lupus nephritis: Lupus is an autoimmune disease that can cause inflammation and damage to various organs, including the kidneys. Lupus nephritis specifically refers to kidney involvement in people with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
Pyelonephritis: This is a bacterial infection of the kidneys, usually resulting from a urinary tract infection (UTI) that spreads upwards from the bladder. It can cause severe kidney damage if not treated promptly.
The possible effect of nephritis disease of the kidney
one of the major effects of this disease of kidney is that it will result in the passage of almost useful materials in the blood fluid with urine.
Symptoms and effects of nephritis disease of the kidney
The following are some of the ways that we can recognize the presence and effect of nephritis disease of the kidney in the body
If any of the following symptoms are recognized in your body or you are feeling it in your body please make sure you take a proper look at it and consult a medical doctor because it has some of the following symptoms
1. If a person is attached with nephritis disease of the kidney then inflammation of the kidney due to nephritis will be observed
2. Anytime a person is infected with nephritis disease of the kidney
and then you have a large amount of amino acid present in the urine
3. A patient of nephritis disease will always feel The Weakness of the body. Although the general weakness of the body does not actually mean nephritis disease is on the brawl if you are observing this within your system then you go for a medical check
4. As a result of the malfunctioning of the kidney due to nephrites disease then you\’ll be feeling feverish and pains will follow
Here are a few ways to remedy the effect of nephritis disease of kidney
1. Number one way to remedy the effect of nephritis disease is the use of dialysis which is an artificial kidney that can be adapted to take over the work of a normal kidney
2. With the effect of kidney disease such as nephritis kidney transplant is always advised because the diseased kidney can be replaced with a healthy one
3. The use of antibiotics is also effective as a Remedy for nephritis disease of the kidney. antibiotics can be used especially if the disease is caused by bacteria
Remember that most kidney diseases have no real cures
most often it is advised to go for transplant which is very expensive to carry out
So care should be taken to maintain the functional capacity of your kidney do the human system has t so care should be taken to maintain the functional capacity of your kidney do the human system has two kidney one on the left one on the right the two so care should be taken to maintain the functioning capacity of your kidney to the human system has two kidneys, one on the left one on the right.
the two may malfunction at the same time due to bad health habits,
bad feeding habits and unhygienic conditions of living
Remember you have only one Life to Live so live it well. maintain good hygiene. keep check of your body to observe any malfunction and Report such to a professional who will help you diagnose what is wrong.
Thank you for coming to our place today feel free to use our comment box to leave us a comment below
You can also link directly to this article or any of our articles on this very website
- economic tools for nation building
- factors affecting the expansion of industries
- mineral resources and the mining industries
demand and supply RINDER PESTS
148. NEWCASTLE DISEASE
149. BACTERIA DISEASES