SOLUTIONS TO INDUSTRIAL PROBLEMS
- Acquisition of skills: Skills should be acquired by people through regular training
- Good government policies: There should be good government policies to protect local industries
- Active government participation: There should be active government participation in industrial development i.e. co – ownership of companies.
- Incentives to local industries: There should be incentives e.g. tax holiday, to local industries
- Provision of transport facilities: These should be provided to ensure easy evacuation of goods.
- Creation of industrial zones: These will also provide conducive environment with all the infra – structural facilities for industrialization.
- Establishment of industrial banks: Industrial banks should be set up to provide loans to industrialists.
- Stable government: There should be stable government in order to attract foreign investors.
- Local sourcing of raw materials: There should be exploitation of raw materials locally for industries.
- Organization of management courses: Management courses should be organized at regular basis for workers.
- Building and maintenance of infrastructural facilities: Infrastructural facilities such as roads, telephones, water and electricity should be built and maintained.
- Establishment of more power plants: Power plants such as thermal/ or hydro – electricity plants should be established to boost power supply to industries.
- Increase in wages / salaries of workers: There should be increase in wages / salaries of workers in industries to boost their morale and increase productivity.
You must log in to post a comment.