WAYS OF FINANCING ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA
- Internal borrowing, e.g. from banks.
- Aids and grants from international economic organisations.
- Loans from international financial institutions, e.g. IMF and World Bank.
- Government savings and reserve.
- Debt conversation.
- Through budget surplus.
- Revenue generated from investments.
- Privatisation and commercialisation of government-owned business enterprises.
- 7. COMPOST
8. WEED AND THEIR BOTANICAL NAMES
1. ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS AFFECTING AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION
3. 52. SOIL MICRO-ORGANISMS
4. ORGANIC MANURINGION
9. loans for businesses
- how to establish enterprises
- what is a firm
- price equilibrium
- scale of preference
- concept of economics
- economic tools for nation building