OCCUPATIONAL DISTRIBUTION OF POPULATION
OCCUPATIONAL DISTRIBUTION OF POPULATION. Occupational distribution of a population refers to the classification of the working population into different types of work they engage.
the occupational distribution in any population is influenced by a number of factors.
- The level of education
- Availability of natural resources
- The level of technology
- The types of productive activities
The major types of productive activities or industries are primary (extractive), manufacturing, construction, commercial, direct and indirect services.
In West Africa, majority of the occupationally distributed population is found in farming mining, fishing and lumbering.
- economic tools for nation building
- factors affecting the expansion of industries
- mineral resources and the mining industries
- demand and supply
- types of demand curve and used
- advertising industry
- factors of production
- joint stock company
- RINDER PESTS
148. NEWCASTLE DISEASE
149. BACTERIA DISEASES
153. FUNGAL DISEASES