TYPES OF SERVICE OCCUPATION
- Direct Service: Direct service includes personal services rendered for direct consumption and are paid for directly by those who enjoy the service. Those who engage in this form of occupation are:
- Family doctors
- Lawyer in private practice
The service satisfy human wants, hence it is part of production. The service provider has a direct contact with the consumer.
- Indirect Service: Indirect service includes service rendered to the general public but they are not paid for by the members of the public directly. The government will pay from taxes and levies paid by the public. Therefore, those involved render indirect services and are paid indirectly by the public, e.g.
- Doctors working in public hospitals
- Police force
- Customs officers
- Civil servants
- Law makers
- economic tools for nation building
- factors affecting the expansion of industries
- mineral resources and the mining industries
- demand and supply
- types of demand curve and used
- advertising industry
- factors of production
- joint stock company
148. NEWCASTLE DISEASE
149. BACTERIA DISEASES
You must log in to post a comment.