ECONOMIC PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH DEPENDENCE OF WEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES 0N PRIMARY PRODUCTION
- The development of substitutes.
- The type of weather in West Africa makes it difficult for them to shift t focus of their production.
- West African countries may be fore to depend solely on imported capital semi-finished goods.
- Diversification of the economy becomes difficult because of competition from foreign countries.
- Difficulties in developing new markets
- The reliance on primary production can cause over-production, hence a fall – price. The revenue reduces gradually.
- The terms of trade will deteriorate drastically.
- Vulnerability to world recession and price fluctuation.
- 153. FUNGAL DISEASES
- PROTOZOAN DISEASES
159. TAPE WORM
160. ROUND WORM OF PIGS
161. LIVER FLUKE
162. ECTO PARASITES