What is Central Security Clearing System (CSC)?
One of the arms of the Nigeria stock exchange market is the central security cleaning system (CSCS). It is an independent organization, which performs the clearing and settlement of transactions for the stock exchange.
Functions of Central Security Clearing System (CSCS)
- CSCS ensures clearing and settlement of transactions.
- It act as sub-registrar of all companies.
- It helps to keep financial instruments.
- It is a central depository of certificate.
- It issues central securities identification numbers to stock brokers and investors.
- It helps to eliminate cases of missing identification
- It also help to reduce the settlement cycle
- economic tools for nation building
- factors affecting the expansion of industries
- mineral resources and the mining industries
- demand and supply
- types of demand curve and used
- advertising industry
- factors of production
- joint stock company
- public enterprises
- private enterprises
- limited liability companies
- market concept
- money market
- how companies raises funds for expansion
39. PROCESSES IN COCOA CULTIVATION
HOLING AND LINING
41. LAND PREPARATION FOR YAM
42. DEPT OF PLANTING
43. SPACING OF YAM
44. PLANTING DEPT OF YAM
45. STORAGE OF YAM
46. STAKING OF YAM
47. HARVESTING OF YAM
49. FORAGE CROP AND PASTURE
50. FORAGE GRASSES
53. TYPES OF PASTURE
COMMON GRASSES AND LEGUMES
56. ESTABLISHMENT OF PASTURES
57. 201. FORAGE PRESERVATION
58. HAY SILAGE
59. FORESTRY IMPORTANCE OF FORESTRY 206. FOREST MANAGEMENT FOREST REGULATION DEFORESTATION AFFORESTATION
60. DISEASES AND PESTS OF CROPS
61. MAIZE SMUT
62. RICE BLAST
63. MAIZE RUST
64. LEAF SPOT OF GROUNDNUT
65. COW-PEA MOSAIC
66. COCOA BLACK POD DISEASE
check out these recent posts