humans excess of roundworms in the body causes a lot of restlessness.
this type of endoparasite as roundworm or ascaris that are found in the stomach of a human
is said to be de-wormed once in every 6 months.
Endoparasites of dogs
One major question that comes to mind is do dogs also have endoparasites?
the answer to this question is yes dogs have endoparasite and some of those parasites are found inside the body of a dog as follows
Now these are a few of the endo parasite found in dogs
Differences between endoparasite and ectoparasite
the only Major difference between ectoparasites and endoparasites is that the endoparasites lives inside the body of its host while the ectoparasite lives outside the body of its host
Endoparasite are mostly in forms of long round worms
some ectoparasite have wings like the lines please some are possessed with exoskeleton like tick
With the way it sounds endoparasite can also be found in fish. pigs, cattle
conclusively we can categorically say that any parasite that is found inside the body of a living organism that causes discomfort is known as an endoparasite.
Like the name suggest endoparasite are parasite that lives inside an organism,
although the life cycle will consist of they being transmitted or transferred through other mediums before it gets into the Host but they complete most of the life cycle living in The Host.`
effects of endoparasites on humans and animals
sometimes we ask that are there any benefit of humans or other animals having endoparasite like fluke, tapeworm, ascaris and roundworm inside them
- most of the excrete excreted by this internal parasite known as endo parasite are poisonous to their host
- Most activities of endoparasite affect digestion in human system
- internal parasite like they are scaris round one or take one consume most of the food nutrients that are supposed to enter the blood system through the villi
- in the case of tapeworm infection the infected host will be looking dryer and thin every time
- Like the ascari’s endoparasite can cause dizziness in an infected patient
Most of the endo parasite like the tapeworm are becoming extinct to human
Endoparasite of cattle
the cattle as a breed of animal can also be infected with endoparasites
Here are a list of endoparasite that affect cattle
Most endoparasite recycles their life time from one organism to another like the tapeworm
Endo parasites of goat and sheep
here are a few list of parasite that affect goats and sheep
- Liver flukes
It has been widely observed that endoparasites can be found in most living animals
Including the birds, mammals and fishes
General list of endoparasites
- Ascariasis (roundworms)
- Cestoda (tapeworms) including: Taeniasaginata (human beef tapeworm), Taeniasolium (human pork tapeworm), Diphyllobothrium latum (fish tapeworm) and Echinococcosis (hydatid tapeworm)
- Clonorchis sinensis
- Dracunculus medinensis
- Enterobius vermicularis
- Strongyloides stercoralis
- Toxocara canis
- Entamoeba histolytica and Entamoeba coli – can cause Amoebiasis
- Balamuthia mandrillaris
- Cyclospora cayetanensis
- Toxoplasma gondii
- Leishmania – L. tropica, L. donovani, and L. mexicana are known to cause Leishmaniasis.
- Plasmodium – causes the fatal disease, Malaria. P. falciparum, P. vivax, and P. malariae are pathogenic to humans.