OPTIMUM POPULATION, Optimum population may be defined as the type of population which when combined with the available resources and the given level of existing technology secure a maximum return per head.
WHAT IS OPTIMUM POPULATION
Optimum population is neither too small nor too large. In other words, optimum population stands in-between the two other extremes of over population and under population.
It is the best type of population and it differs from country to country and from time to time.
Optimum population is dynamic hence it changes according to the changing quantity and quality of a country’s available resources.
Optimum population in relation to overpopulation and under population
Implications of optimum population
- At a given level of technology, it balances population with available resources.
- The management or control of economy that has optimum population is very easy.
- An optimum population ensures or secures a maximum return per head.
- An optimum population is the population that produces full employment
- Optimum population is a dynamic population that changes with the changing quantity and quality of a country’s available resources.
- Optimum population also ensures the highest standard of living in a country.
- 153. FUNGAL DISEASES
- PROTOZOAN DISEASES
159. TAPE WORM
160. ROUND WORM OF PIGS
161. LIVER FLUKE
162. ECTO PARASITES
- of demand curve and used
- advertising industry
- factors of production
- joint stock company
- public enterprises
- private enterprises