What is Newcastle disease?
The Newcastle disease is a disease of poultry birds.
Newcastle disease is a highly contagious disease of birds caused by a para-myxo virus
Birds affected by this disease are fowls, turkeys, geese, ducks, partridges, guinea fowl and other wild and domestic birds, including ratites such ostriches, emus.
What causes Newcastle disease of poultry
Newcastle disease is a highly contagious disease of birds caused by a para-myxo
Symptoms of the Newcastle disease
the following underlisted are some of the symptoms of the infection of Newcastle ddisease of poultry 🍗
- Newcastle disease of respiratory system. Respiratory system include sneezing
Newcastle disease symptoms of nervous system of birds
- Muscular Tremor
- Somersault and recycling movement
Symptoms of the Newcastle disease of digestive system
- Lack of appetite and diarrhoea
Methods of transmission of Newcastle disease of poultry
The following underlisted are some of the method of transmission of Newcastle disease
- The Newcastle disease can be transmitted through contaminated water feed breeds and litter
How to control the transmission of Newcastle disease
- The transmission of Newcastle disease can be controlled using vaccination
- Disinfection of poultry buildings
- Burning and burying of infected birds