How to store fertilizers
Fertilizer storage is very important to the farmer. Proper fertilizer storage will prevent it from damage dissolution.
Under listed are some of the ways we can store fertilizers in a proper manner for use in the future
ways and how stop store fertilizer
1. We should synthetic fabrics which prevents entry of water and moist air that could lead to dissolution
2. The use of tarpaulins is advisable where it is affordable. The use of tarpaulin to cover fertilizers that is 3. storage is to give additional protection and covering
4. Farmers should construct a simple fertilizer store among their farm stead
5. Fertilizers should be stored differently according to types for easy access and identification
6. The stored fertilizers should not rest on the wall of the store to enable air circulation
7. The storage platform should be raised above the ground.
For further reading, feel free to explore some of our links below this post.
Feel free to share with your friends as necessary
proper ways to store fertilizers
10. IRRIGATION AND DRAINAGES
8. CROP ROTATION
11. IRRIGATION SYSTEMS
12. ORGANIC MANURING
13. FARM YARD MANURE
16. CROP ROTATION