Insulin hormone, what is insulin?
Insulin is a hormone that is responsible for allowing glucose
in the blood to enter cells
, providing them with the energy to function.
A lack of effective insulin hormone plays a key role in the development of diabetes.
the insulin hormone is considered to be the main anabolic hormone of the body because It regulates the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and protein by facilitating the absorption of carbohydrates
converted as glucose from the blood into liver
, fat and skeletal muscle cells
Effects of over-secretion of insulin hormone
A delicate balance of insulin regulates blood sugar and many processes in the body. If insulin levels are too low or high, excessively high or low blood sugar can start to cause symptoms
. If a state of low or high blood sugar continues, serious health problems might starts. so here are the effects of over-secretion of insulin hormone in the body.
1. if the production of insulin is too much in the body, it may definitely lead to fall in blood sugar levels
2. excess of insulin secretion leads to or result in hypo glycemia. (Hypoglycemia is the condition when your blood glucose (sugar) levels are too low.
It happens to people with diabetes when they have a mismatch of medicine, food, and/or exercise)
3. over secretion of insulin hormone in the body will cause constant hunger
haven looked at the effects of over-secretion of insulin let us also take a look at under secretion of insulin.
here we go
effects of under secretion of insulin
whenever the pancreas
under produces insulin, the following effects will be noticed.
1. under secretion of insulin hormones causes diabetes mellitus in people
3. anyone suffering from low insulin hormones production will experience less appetite for food and tend to drink lots of water
4. under secretion of insulin hormones results in general weakness of the body.
natural ways to balance insulin hormones production in the body
Avoid Sugar and Refined Carbs.
Learn to Manage Stress.
Consume Healthy Fats
Avoid Overeating and Under-eating
Drink Green Tea if you access to it. the green tea 🍵🍵☕ has lots of healing capabilities
Eat Enough Protein at Every Meal. Consuming an adequate amount of protein is extremely important.
Engage in Regular Exercise.