Adrenalin hormone, effects of over secretion and under secretion. what is Adrenalin hormone? “Adrenaline, also known as epinephrine, is a hormone and medication. Adrenaline is normally produced both by the adrenal glands and by a small number of neurons in the medulla oblongata, where it acts as a neurotransmitter involved in regulating visceral functions” our parents usually use to say of someone who is supper charged as having high Adrinalin. back then I didn’t understand what it meant but now I fully grasped it. we can also talk of adrinalin rush which refers to sudden surge in reaction.
with this in mind we can then say that the over-secretion and under secretion of adrinalin hormone can have adverse effects on an individual.
so what are these effect of adrinalin hormone surge or under secretion?
Effects of over-secretion of adrinalin hormone
just like the rush hour movie of Jackie Chan, the frantic moments in it is pure adrinalin rush. wow that’s amazing you say? so let’s take a closer look at the effect of adrinalin hormone surge
1. over secretion of adrinalin hormone increases excitement and can also lead to anxiety or bad feeling
2. At any time that the adrinalin is high which is over secretion it can definitely increase the blood
pressure and heartbeat
3. Over secretion of the Adrenaline hormone result in dilation of the pupil
4. With the adrenaline surge up and blood pressure increase it definitely turned to heavy breathing
5. Whenever you are tensed and the Adrenaline surge is up, it leads to general sweating
6. High adrenaline surge or secretion can lead to fear and constant anxiety.
7. Over secretion of the Adrenaline hormone which result in pressure can cause heartbreak failure.
The effect of under secretion of the adrinalin hormone
If we are saying that over secretion of the adrenaline hormone causes lots of problem to the system, then there should be effect of under secretion.
So what are the possible effect of under secretion of adrenaline hormone?
They are as follows
1. One possible effect of under secretion of adrenaline is that it leads to low blood pressure. Which is a total on the performance of the blood system.
2. Because the secretion of adrenaline is under secreted it will result in low heart beat and the poor circulatory system.
3. The response rate to emergency in the life of a person with low or under secretion of the adrenalin hormone is slow
What are the possible causes of adrenaline surge
“Adrenalin hormone is released mainly through the activation of nerves
connected to the adrenal glands, which trigger the secretion of adrenalin hormone and thus increase the levels of adrenaline in the blood
. This process happens relatively quickly, within 2 to 3 minutes of the stressful event being encountered”
Certain situations will trigger an adrenaline rush,
which is the release of hormones.
Sometimes a tumor can cause the body to create too much adrenaline
Natural ways to stop over Secretion of the adrinalin hormone
deep breathing exercises.
yoga exercises, which combine movements with deep breathing.
talk to friends or family about stressful situations so you’re less likely to dwell on them at night; similarly, you can keep a diary of your feelings or thoughts.
53. TYPES OF PASTURE
COMMON GRASSES AND LEGUMES
56. ESTABLISHMENT OF PASTURES
57. 201. FORAGE PRESERVATION
58. HAY SILAGE